This tool allows you to play with general Unity math API such as Mathf, Vector3, Quaternion, Matrix4x4 and Color trough the editor window.
- Go to V Editor Toolset Quick Access Menu (Ctrl + Alt + V) and open Math Tester window
- Select one of five classes and expand one of the several functions from the list
- There are two areas inside the expanded block: Input values at the top (function arguments) and Result at the bottom (return value). Changing input values immediately calculates the result
- Click on the icon above the result to reset input values
- You are able to switch between function overloads at the top right corner of the block. Clicking on the manual icon opens Scripting Reference web page with the description of selected function