V Editor Toolset > Mesh Combiner
This utility combines selected meshes into one mesh and saves it in your project folder with a few clicks.
- Select two or more scene objects with MeshFilter component attached
- Set desired position, rotation and scale for each object
- Open V Editor Toolset Quick Access Menu (Ctrl + Alt +V) and click Combine
- Now you’ll be able to see blue handles in Scene View. Select one of them to choose the position of pivot point for combined mesh. If all selected objects has the same parent object you’ll be able to pick the position of this parent as pivot point for combined mesh
- After pivot has been selected you’ll be asked about generating lightmap UVs
- Choose destination path for combined mesh