V Editor Toolset > UV Inspector
This tool allows you to inspect the UVs of selected meshes.
- Go to V Editor Toolset Quick Access Menu (Ctrl + Alt + V) and open UV Inspector window
- Select one or more mesh assets or scene objects with MeshFilter component attached. Now the UVs will be shown in the viewport
- Use mouse drag and scroll wheel for navigation and zooming
- You could switch between four UV channels through the toolbar menu or [1-4] hotkeys. You are also able to load the preview texture and switch between RGB and Alpha texture view modes
- Turn on Auto Pick toggle to automatically pick preview texture from selected Renderer